How To Use Lens Sphere
1. Make sure your lensphere is clean before you use it. You can clean it with a microfiber rag to avoid scratches.
2. Choose a well lit background that will inspire an amazing photo - it can be anything so get those creative juices flowing!
3. Position your lensphere with your hand or place it on a steady surface but remember to keep it safe so it won't break or roll away!
4. Lenspheres come in two sizes - 60mm and 80mm. Determine which lens is best suited for the sphere you purchased. Trial and error is part of the process.
5. Whether you're using a handheld camera or a mobile camera, adjusting the focus is key on creating a stunning photo. You can do this by adjusting the aperture of your camera, and the proximity of your lens to the sphere.
6. If you're holding the lenspheres with your fingers or have it resting flat on top of your hand, make sure your fingers are out of the way of the image to avoid ruining the picture.
7. Are the images upside down? Don't be alarmed. Light gets refracted; which results in the upside down images. It's perfectly normal. You may flip or reverse it during editing.
8. Don't go crazy with the editing or you'll end up ruining the quality of the quality. A simple crop and minor adjustments in the lighting, saturation, and sharpness will do.
9. Store your lenspheres properly after use! Make sure to clean the sphere with a microfiber rag before placing it in the carrying pouch. Store it in a safe place.