FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere
LensSphere

LensSphere

Regular price $ 49.95 $ 24.95 50% OFF

Size (Diameter)
Hours   Minutes   Seconds

Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!

50 % Off on Both Sizes & FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

Meet LensSphere

"The most innovative and versatile photography lens to date"

The LensSphere is one of the most innovative & unique photography tools ever created. For a photographer it can turn almost any scenery into something unique and very beautiful. The potential of this tool is near limitless and only your own creativity and imagination will set any boundaries.

  • REAL PURE CRYSTAL.

The LensSphere is crafted from real crystal. Often you will see these spheres in K9 crystal which is a decent material but it does not offer the same clarity as the LensSphere Pure Crystal does.

  • ULTRA CLEAR.

Polished, heat treated and hardened through various processes every LensSphere is delivered solidly without any imperfections such as scratches our bubbles.

  • OPTIMIZED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY.

LensSphere is for everyone. Whether you just like snapshots from your phone or you're a full blown professional photographer we believe LensSphere will deliver you new unique ideas and angles you've never imagined before.

  • SECURE SAFEKEEPING & DELIVERY.

The LensSphere is delivered in a sturdy white box which keeps it protected during deliverance. Also it arrives with additional FREE microfiber pouches. These pouches can be used to carry the LensSphere in any bag or handbag. They will also ensure your Spheres keep clean and protected at all times.

  • OUR GUARANTEE:

All LensSphere go through extensive quality control before they are processed fully and shipped out. Therefor we back our optical crystall ball up with a 30 day money back guarantee - no questions asked. We ensure that a professionally made, high quality tool is delivered to you.

The LensSphere Stand

For every Sphere you purchase you will receive one of our branded & premium ABS stands for your Spheres. This makes it easy to store your Spheres anywhere you like as they are also aesthetically very beautiful when they are used as decoration while you're not out and about.

The Process of Creation Step by Step

  1. Using industrial cutting blades big, raw chunks of real crystal glass material is cut into perfect cubes; one cube per sphere.

  2. The freshly cut cubes are now placed on a heat resistant belt that will run them through an oven. Inside the oven they are gradually heated up to about 1500 degrees C

  3. The cubes are now pressed into perfectly Spherical Crystal Balls using an industrial hydraulic press.

  4. The Spheres are placed in groups to be cooled down slowly to avoid the risk of imperfections. Eventually they are cooled down to roughly room temperature.

  5. Through multiple steps of polishing the spheres are brought to a perfectly round shape. However after this process they are still not 100% transparent yet.

  6. The almost-finished spheres are put in slots inside a high-speed polishing disc machine. Inside said machine they stay for a while until their surface is completely transparent and perfectly balanced.

  7. The final spheres are put under inspection for imperfections. About 70% of the spheres typically make the cut. The remaining 30% are recycled to be re-created all over again. The final product is a completely perfect crystal sphere optimized for stunning photography.

    people are currently looking at this product

    Guaranteed Safe Checkout